Zephyr Technology will accept product returns and exchanges for new, unopened products up to 30 days after delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging.
Returns will not be accepted for opened boxed software or used textile garments – such as the Zephyr BioHarness (except where prohibited by law).
Credit for returns and exchanges (including any applicable tax) is issued once we confirm receipt of the merchandise. Please be aware that your financial institution may take 5-to-7 business days to process your credit and have it reflect in your account.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
BEFORE YOU RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR ZEPHYR PRODUCT
Visit our Support and FAQ pages on our website for on-line support, product information, and software updates or email us at email@example.com.
TO PROCESS A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Step 1: Request a return material authorization number (RMA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An RMA is required for all returns and exchanges.
Step 2: Prepare your package for return
- Replace the product in its original packaging; make sure to include all items originally in the box
- Remove, mark-out, or cover any original shipping labels and affix the new label
- Write in bold letters on the package: “RMA [your return material authorization number]“. For example: RMA R123456789
For exchanges, we must receive your returned product before we ship the new item.